cyfryngau tynnu haearn
DMI -65 is a revolutionary silica sand based filtration media designed for the removal of iron and manganese from feedwaters. the media has been extensively used in many different applications over the world. dmi-65 represents the most advanced catalytic water filtration media currently available with extremely high capabilities of removing both iron (fe) and manganese (mn) simultaneously through low cost catalytic oxidation and retention of precipitate. dmi-65 will also remove arsenic from a water supply given the correct operational conditions.
dmi-65 is one of the few catalytic water filtration media in the world developed to remove iron and manganese that is certified to nsf/ansi 61 for drinking water applications.
iron and manganese
iron can be removed by many different methods to achieve the "world drinking water quality standards". since the introduction of dmi-65, these methods are regarded as old technology by world standards, expensive to operate in chemical, labor, energy and ongoing maintenance costs.
the dmi-65 has a life span of at least 5 to 8 years before needing to be replaced if the plant is maintained correctly.
advantages of dmi-65
- eliminates potassium permanganate. continuous injection of sodium hypochlorite to low
- (0.2ppm) residual acts as an activator for the media and provides a residual sanitiser effect.
- wide ph range. stable and satisfactory performance at ph 5.8 to 8.6.
- high flow rates. dmi-65 operates satisfactorily at linear filtration velocities of up to twice that of conventional media, reducing capital costs considerably.
- higher operating temperatures. maximum operating temperature of 45°c.
- long life. dmi-65 is not consumed in the catalytic oxidation process,
- system compatibility. physical properties are similar to that of other comparable systems, allowing a change of media without major hardware modifications.
- arsenic removal. dmi-65 has been shown to remove arsenic associated with iron-containing influent. ferric chloride is used when treating feedwaters with high arsenic feed levels.
DMI -65 iron & maganese removal filter media
brown to black
20 kg / 0.0135 quote
disgyrchiant penodol , maint effeithiol , cyfernod unffurf , i: , maint rhwyll, colli athreuliad p
0.60 – 0.65 mm , diamedr ffibr allanol , mm , nifer o gwag, ffibr , darn, maint modiwl pilen
1.4 to 1.7
20 – 42
attrition loss p / flwyddyn , yn dibynnu ar gyflwr dŵr
1 – 5% (depending on water condition)
amodau ar gyfer gweithredu
DMI 65 haearn , cael gwared maganese hidlo cyfryngau , ystod ph dŵr , dros dro dŵr mwyaf& maganese removal filter media
water ph range
5.8 – 8.6
maximum water temp
45 degrees c
600 mm (minimum)
40% of bed depth (minimum)
oes aildwf angen , cyfradd llif y gwasanaeth, 30 dyfynbris m3m2, m3m2 dyfyniad fesul awr, cyfradd llif adlif
service flow rate
1 – 30 quote m3m2/ quote m3m2 per hr
backwash flow rate
rhwng 25 , 80 dyfynbris m3m2, dyfynnwch m3m2 fesul awr– 80 quote m3m2/ quote m3m2 per hr
- Hafan -> cynhyrchion -> llestri FRP : FRP
- Hafan -> cynhyrchion -> hidlo dŵr tanc : GS
- Hafan -> cynhyrchion -> falf reoli : H-F56F/H-F56D
- Hafan -> cynhyrchion -> falf reoli hidlo : F20/F40/F60
- Hafan -> cynhyrchion -> tywod hidlo cyfryngau : Multi-Sand Filter Media
- Hafan -> cynhyrchion -> carbon actifedig : RC-SAC
- Hafan -> cynhyrchion -> cyfryngau tynnu haearn : DMI-65
- Hafan -> cynhyrchion -> wrth - raddfa cyfryngau : Evolet Anti-Scale Media