Impurities are removed from water by passing through a bed of quartzite sand of various gradations. The installation of a Sand filter is recommended when the load of turbidity (sand, lime, scales, colloids, etc.) of water is very high, affecting the water quality and resulting in deposits and encrustations on pipelines, boilers, taps and on domestic and industrial appliances in general.
Multi-Media depth filters typically remove particles 5-15 microns in size or larger. All media included in our filters are carefully selected according to particle size, so the media retains its stratification during backwash and rinse. Automatic backwashing system removes the trapped contaminants within the filter bed and washes them down the drain.
* High performance FRP tank (NSF certified)
* Automatic backwash valve
* High purity silica sands that ensure larger contact surface
* All internals are plastic materials
* Duplex systems
* Stainless steel tanks
* Epoxy coated steel tanks
* Vacuum breaker
* Auxiliary micro switch
* Inlet / Outlet sample valves
* Inlet / Outlet pressure gauges
* Manual backwash valve
* PLC Control + Touch Panel
* Reduction in Turbidity
* Reduction in Suspended Solids
Desgined Flow Rate
10" x 35"
10" x 54"
13" x 54"
14" x 65"
16" x 65"
18" x 65"
21" x 62"
24" x 72"
36" x 72"
48" x 72"
- Home -> Products -> Multi-Media Filter : MMF
- Home -> Products -> Water Filtration Equipment : ACF
- Home -> Products -> Water Filter System : CNX
- Home -> Products -> Iron Removal Filter : IRF
- Home -> Products -> Anti Scale Filter : Evolet
- Home -> Products -> Water Softener : ADI
- Home -> Products -> Cooling Tower Filtration System : EWS