indepartarea fierului mass-media
DMI -65 is a revolutionary silica sand based filtration media designed for the removal of iron and manganese from feedwaters. the media has been extensively used in many different applications over the world. DMI -65 represents the most advanced catalytic water filtration media currently available with extremely high capabilities of removing both iron (fe) and manganese (mn) simultaneously through low cost catalytic oxidation and retention of precipitate. DMI -65 will also remove arsenic from a water supply given the correct operational conditions.
DMI -65 is one of the few catalytic water filtration media in the world developed to remove iron and manganese that is certified to nsf/ansi 61 for drinking water applications.
iron and manganese
iron can be removed by many different methods to achieve the "world drinking water quality standards". since the introduction of dmi-65, these methods are regarded as old technology by world standards, expensive to operate in chemical, labor, energy and ongoing maintenance costs.
the dmi-65 has a life span of at least 5 to 8 years before needing to be replaced if the plant is maintained correctly.
advantages of dmi-65
- eliminates potassium permanganate. continuous injection of sodium hypochlorite to low
- (0.2ppm) residual acts as an activator for the media and provides a residual sanitiser effect.
- wide ph range. stable and satisfactory performance at ph 5.8a8.6.
- high flow rates. DMI -65 operates satisfactorily at linear filtration velocities of up to twice that of conventional media, reducing capital costs considerably.
- higher operating temperatures. maximum operating temperature of 45°c.
- long life. DMI -65 is not consumed in the catalytic oxidation process,
- system compatibility. physical properties are similar to that of other comparable systems, allowing a change of media without major hardware modifications.
- arsenic removal. DMI -65 has been shown to remove arsenic associated with iron-containing influent. ferric chloride is used when treating feedwaters with high arsenic feed levels.
DMI - 65 Fierul&maganese demontare filtru media
maro la negru
20 kg / 0.0135quote
0.60 – 0.65mm
20 – 42
nervilor pierdere p/an
1 – 5% (În funcţie de starea apei)
conditions for operation
Dmi 65 fier&maganese demontare filtru media
apa ph gama
5.8 – 8.6
temp maxima apa
45 Grade c
600 mm (minim)
40%de pat adâncime(minim)
Fără regenerare necesare
1 –30 quote m3m2 /quote m3m2 per hr
civilizatiei spatiale debitul
între 25 –80 quote m3m2 /quote m3m2 per hr
- acasă -> produse -> frp nave : FRP
- acasă -> produse -> filtru de ap : GS
- acasă -> produse -> control manual supapa : H-F56F/H-F56D
- acasă -> produse -> Filtrul de control al supapei : F20/F40/F60
- acasă -> produse -> filtrul de nisip mass-media : Multi-Sand Filter Media
- acasă -> produse -> activat de carbon : RC-SAC
- acasă -> produse -> indepartarea fierului mass-media : DMI-65
- acasă -> produse -> anti -scale media : Evolet Anti-Scale Media