model: Multi-Sand Filter Media
filtrul de nisip mass-media
rotek gravel is a natural ore that has many outstanding advantages over more common granular filter sands and multimedia used for suspended solids reduction. the angularity of the granules and the tapered internal pore spaces allow for reduction of dirt, silt and organic matter suspended in water by bridging, straining and adhesion. the rough surface and internal porosity provide a high surface area for efficient removal of suspended matter. using deep bed filtration can typically reduce suspended solids down to the 15 micron or less range. rotek gravel granular structure typically creates less pressure loss through the filter and allows deeper sediment penetration into the bed for higher suspended solids loading and longer filter runs. the deep bed filtration capacity of this product prevents a rapid buildup of head loss and blinding problems that are associated with typical sand filters. longer filter run times reduce backwash frequency, which provides conservation of water. this ideal combination of particle shape, texture and porosity make this media a good choice where quality water filtration and water conservation are important.
substantial savings can be realized when designing a system using rotek gravel. its low pressure drop, high service flow rates and high bed loadings combined with lower backwash frequency allow economy in equipment downsizing and reduced pumping requirements. its low density also saves on handling expense and shipping cost.
- rotek gravel is graded specifically for water filtration plants.
- filter sand can be used in municipal, industrial or residential applications
- the spherical shape of uncrushed gravel promotes good flow and even distribution.
- deep bed filtration results in superior water quality and reduces the load on downstream equipment.
- high sediment removal capacity results in longer filter runs, with a substantial savings in backwash water and time out of service.
- high service flow rate result in lower equipment costs and a savings in space.
- reduced shipping cost due to lighter weight/cu.ft.
- replacement of multimedia in existing installations may increase filter capacity.
- rotek gravel is an all-natural, environmentally safety product.
small / medium / large gravel physical properties
Naturale pietriş pentru filtrarea apei
3~5mm / 5~10mm / 10~20mm / 20~30mm
umiditate ca ambalate
10 litri pungi
silica sands physical properties
Siliciu nisipurile pentru filtrare apa
0.1 – 0.9mm
10 litri pungi
- acasă -> produse -> frp nave : FRP
- acasă -> produse -> filtru de ap : GS
- acasă -> produse -> control manual supapa : H-F56F/H-F56D
- acasă -> produse -> Filtrul de control al supapei : F20/F40/F60
- acasă -> produse -> filtrul de nisip mass-media : Multi-Sand Filter Media
- acasă -> produse -> activat de carbon : RC-SAC
- acasă -> produse -> indepartarea fierului mass-media : DMI-65
- acasă -> produse -> anti -scale media : Evolet Anti-Scale Media