Water softener reduces the calcium or magnesium ion concentration in hard water. These "hardness ions" cause two major kinds of problems. The metal ions react with soaps and calcium sensitive detergents, hindering their ability to lather properly and forming an unsightly precipitate. Presence of "hardness ions" also inhibits the cleaning effect of detergent formulations.
Water hardness is responsible for many maintenance and process problems in commercial applications.
ROTEK Automatic Commercial Water Softeners provide soft water to meet the demanding specifications of all types of businesses and institutions with simple and reliable equipment.
* High performance FRP tank (NSF certified)
* Automatic backwash valve
* High purity silica sands that ensure larger contact surface
* All internals are plastic materials
* Duplex systems
* Stainless steel tanks
* Epoxy coated steel tanks
* Vacuum breaker
* Auxiliary micro switch
* Inlet / Outlet sample valves
* Inlet / Outlet pressure gauges
* Manual backwash valve
* PLC Control + Touch Panel
Desgined Flow Rate
10" x 35"
10" x 54"
13" x 54"
14" x 65"
16" x 65"
18" x 65"
21" x 62"
- Home -> Products -> Multi-Media Filter : MMF
- Home -> Products -> Water Filtration Equipment : ACF
- Home -> Products -> Water Filter System : CNX
- Home -> Products -> Iron Removal Filter : IRF
- Home -> Products -> Anti Scale Filter : Evolet
- Home -> Products -> Water Softener : ADI
- Home -> Products -> Cooling Tower Filtration System : EWS